Project Manager / Business Analyst, Trade Processing IT
at Antaes Asia in
Project Manager / Business Analyst, Trade Processing IT Full time at Antaes Asia in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on January 15, 2021
Created in 2007 in Switzerland, Antaes is a consulting company, specialized in Information Systems and Organization.
Antaes is operating in Singapore since 2016 to accompany customers of the Financial Services industry. Our Financial Services team is a diverse consulting team, many recruited from the industry, combining in-depth knowledge of our clients’ businesses, technology, and consulting disciplines. We are providing our financial industry clients with Business Management & Information Systems services.
For several years now, the Banking Industry has been undergoing significant changes in a volatile and competitive market that creates new challenges and opportunities. At Antaes Asia, we help our customers with:
• Business and IT Model transformation
• Legal & compliance
• Enhancement of client experience
• IT engineering
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our consultants and our partners. The talented people who join our teams are focused, empathic, responsive, driven, and resolutely turned toward new ideas.
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Act as Project Manager/Business Analyst for APAC Regional Projects/Initiatives in APAC Global Markets
- Gather business requirements, perform analysis, write BRDs and Functional Specification for Development teams and prepare Testing strategies, write test cases and scripts, perform testing and co-ordinate UAT with the business users
- Act as an interface between business stakeholder, internal teams, third party vendors, development team and APS teams
- Provide regular updates to project sponsors and business stakeholders, organize project steering meetings and issues meeting minutes
- Collaborate and follow up with development teams regionally/globally to establish IT Solutions and ensure timely delivery of the IT Solution
- Pre-empt and escalate any risks/issues to management/steering committees in a timely manner
- Provide tactical solution to business in case of tight timelines and collaborate with different stake holders to provide strategic solution
- Provide trainings to Business Users and APS team before the functional project go-live and prepare support document on the wiki/SharePoint.
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 3 years’ experience in the banking industry as IT Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Good functional knowledge on Financial Products (Fixed Income Derivatives/Equities Derivatives)
- Functional Knowledge in Booking, Cashflow, Fixing, Payment/Settlement, P&L, Accounting
- Good business knowledge on F2B Trade Processing Chain
- Basic Knowledge on SQLs
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
What's on Offer?
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Mastering Money and Banking Study 365SGD 37
SGD 239Duration: Upto 28 Hours
Retail Banking Diploma New Skills AcademySGD 32
SGD 398Duration: Upto 12 Hours