Book Keeping /accounts
at AT Telecommunications Limited in
Book Keeping /accounts Full time at AT Telecommunications Limited in Accra, Ghana
Job highlightsPosted on November 1, 2017
Would assist the manager in the preparation of accounts, book keeping and assets tracking. Would also perform Sales and Customer Service roles as and when needed.
A Telecoms company is looking to hire the services of a Book keeping /accounts to type information into our Customer Relationship Management software. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, possess an appreciable level of bookkeeping with a keen eye for detail.
Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
• Transfer information from existing web portals, existing CRM and other software onto a newly launched CRM
• Verify data by comparing it to source documents
• Update existing data
• Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
• Ability to perform accurate computations
• Ability to you the computer and information systems.
• Basic understanding of databases
• Great attention to detail
Must have a good accounts background and experienced in book keeping. Should have good IT skills such as typing and must be a good team player and have high customer service skills.
Should be able to work for long hours and perform additional duties.
Staying within Achimota and it's environs is an added advantage.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.