at AMTC in
Executive Secretary Full time at AMTC in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on October 12, 2017
Fantastic opportunity in luxury industrial office working full-time Executive Secretary in a Private Equity Investment Firm.
• Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, Shopping
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like meeting and conferences
• Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.