Business Development Executive
at Brainquil in
Business Development Executive Full time at Brainquil in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on September 24, 2017
MAIN ROLE AND ACTIVITIES
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
• Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the brainquil's products
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, purchase orders etc.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy.
Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work. Business development professionals are also obligated to log their activities on the CRM system and provide feedback to management about what is and is not working.
KEY EXPERIENCES: What experiences are needed to bring success to this position?
- 2-4 years B2B Sales Experience (Proven sales track record is a plus)
- Client/Customer Management Experience
- Marketing Experience is a plus
- HR/Learning & Development Experience is a plus
KEY COMPETENCIES: Which competency bring success to this position, consider soft and hard skills knowledge &attitudes?
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism