at PolyPipe in
Manufacturing Manager Full time at PolyPipe in Sydney, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on August 22, 2017
As leaders in pipe manufacturing and the supply of pipes nationwide, we are at the forefront of pipping system distribution. We provide a unique and comprehensive range of polyethylene pipes and related products complying with Australian statutory and regulatory requirements. Focused mainly but not exclusively on clients in the mining, irrigation, water, civil, electrical and telecommunication markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be overseeing and working with the Sales, Accounts, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and Logistics departments. You will carry out this challenging role with effective production planning and providing an overall operational leadership and direction.
You will manage the day to day performance of the plant and production lines to ensure timely, economic and quality production for our customers.
To be successful in this dynamic role, you MUST POSSESS experience with HDPE PIPES as well as:
• Ideally experience as a Manufacturing/Factory Manager
• Excellent sound knowledge of WHS regulations with the ability to apply them to work practices.
• Excellent communication skills - Oral & Written
• Excellent sound knowledge using Microsoft Office Tools
• Excellent leadership skills and attention to detail
• Be willing to relocate to Australia for a minimum of 2 years.
An attractive salary package plus relocation expense assistance or 457 work visa sponsorship provided for the right applicant.
Assistance with 457 work visa and relocation costs
Company vehicle and mobile phone