at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Legal Officer Full time at ManpowerGroup Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 25, 2020
Our client is now recruiting for a Legal Officer
- negotiate and manage media and entertainment commercial work documentation, draft and review for the global business, predominately focusing on channel distribution, syndication, program/movie acquisitions, production, co-production, format licensing, investor agreements, ad sales agreements, distribution, dubbing and subtitling
- Cross-border digital/OTT transactions (AVOD, SVOD, TVOD, direct carrier billing/telco integration, TV app integration, payment aggregators, app in app integration);
- Ability to independently and efficiently deal with business teams across different time zones
- Manage pre-litigation/litigation and arbitration for the international business, including management of external counsel and billing;
- Manage and review IP/trademark portfolio for the global business in conjunction with in-house IP counsel and external counsel;
- General corporate work, including providing advice on financial transactions/M&A; and
- Regulatory review and compliance (Ofcom, GDPR compliance, ICO – UK; and TECOM), data protection review, assessment, training and assisting with implementation.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Data Security Compliance Study 365AED 122
AED 833Duration: Upto 4 Hours
AED 199Duration: Upto 100 Hours