Senior Manager - Customer Data | Al-Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on October 21, 2020
Job Title: Senior Customer Data Manager
Reports to: HO Data, Insights & Advanced Analytics
Direct Reports: 1
The Senior Customer Data Manager will evolve Auto Division’s data strategy and analytics to drive customer success. This role will partner with data scientists, product management and customer engagement teams to derive insights which will inform new products, new features, and new ways to delight our customers through their journey. Finding and understanding new data relationships will help us to unlock new innovations and opportunities to delight customers. The role will help Al-Futtaim Automotive to never lose a customer by using key performance predictors and metrics to ensure we are executing effectively to consistently deliver Customer success and delight.
- Architect and deliver dashboards to effectively represent key performance predictors and metrics which indicate Customer health, trigger next best action, and indicate areas of improvement
- Design, implement and continuously improve data operations processes for the curation of core data assets
- Use available tools to manually apply required transformations, enrichments and data derivations in order to prototype outcomes for data consumers.
- Use available tools to prototype the data quality measurements according to defined data quality rules
- Use modern tools and technologies to identify and prioritise opportunities for automation across data sourcing and transformation and communicate transformation, data derivation and cleansing logic effectively to engineers and stakeholders.
- Maintain records of all data transformation, enrichment, derivation and cleansing performed.
- Take ownership of data governance and data quality performance reporting , including metrics, KPIs and issue remediation in conjunction with data owners, and communicate these to the Data Governance Council.
- Be a core member in the team delivering the Data Strategy, working in an agile methodology, to deliver trusted governed data for the business.
- Manage the implementation of new data sets and data solutions, including requirements gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out, and continuous improvement
- Promote a customer-centric mindset in all interactions, decisions, approaches
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the Customer Success department
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Data, Insights and Analytics, group Data / IT teams and the Automotive brands, and potentially vendors, to identify data governance, data quality and analytics opportunities based on a deep understanding of our businesses and their information assets.
- This includes, conducting data quality assessments, ensuring with all stakeholders are always adhering to data structure & protocols (ingesting or exporting data / hashing data)
- Provide guidance, training and coaching to data analysts and the analytics community on analytics frameworks, best practices, and technologies.
- Support in the development of data standards and protocols to ensure scalability and support self-service data use
- The position impacts the organisation by owning the data governance and data quality performance, data analysis & reporting, including metrics, KPIs and issue remediation in conjunction with data owners, and communicate these to the Data Governance Group functions.
- The incumbent is expected to establish themselves as a key interface / stakeholder, with both the Automotive brands and the Group support functions (group IT and Data / Analytics). They will collaborate and, where practicable, standardised processes, methodologies and procedures that can be applied throughout the Automotive division. Also, this position will be a key overall Al-Futtaim group stakeholder and will need to support group wide Data and Analytics initiatives.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.