Civil/Structural CAD Technician Position
at James Kelly Associates in
Civil/Structural CAD Technician Position Full time at James Kelly Associates in Cork, Ireland
Job highlightsPosted on August 28, 2017
James Kelly Associates are seeking a Civil/Structural CAD technician to join our team based in the Cork. This is an opportunity to join a growing company with ongoing Civil and Structural projects
in Ireland and the UK.
- Preparation of engineering ;
- Preparation of reports for ;
- Using structural analysis ;
- Attending site and client meetings when ;
- Attending training and networking events when ;
- Assistance in such areas as management of office supplies, data backups, management of software and information systems.
Skills & Experience
- 0-2 years' experience as a CAD ;
- Candidate must have a minimum FETAC Level 7 Bachelor of Engineering in Civil ;
- Strong communication skills, both written and ;
- The ability to work under pressure and meet ;
- Have good understanding of client needs and effective ;
- Be a good team player.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.