Windows Server Admin -- Cloud-IaaS-Compute - Windows Azure (Dubai, UAE)
at Adecco Middle East in
Job highlightsPosted on October 20, 2020
Adecco Middle East is currently recruiting for a Windows Server Admin for one of our prestigious client based in Dubai, UAE.
Job Title: Windows Server Admin -- Cloud-IaaS-Compute-Windows Azure
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: 06 months extendable contract with top Telecom company
Salary: Open for Discussion
Exp Level: 5+ years
Preference is to look for someone who can join immediately
- Managing, Maintaining and troubleshooting 450+ Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012 /2016 With Physical Machines in Multiple Datacenters.
- Server build based on the requirements of customer (Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 servers).
- Domain controller Promotion, Planning and deployment.
- Working AD replication issues and Metadata cleanup, Role movement and Role seizing.
- Installing and configuring of server roles, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Print, File servers, etc..
- Level 2 and 3 Wintel Support, Capacity and Automation.
- Working on changes as per CAB approvals.
- Participating in DR drill activities of Active Directory and Windows applications in production and test environment.
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines, Virtual Hard Disks, Virtual Machine Networks in Hyper V and Nutanix.
- Prioritize and Focus on Top Polluting CI’s and Reducing, Recurring Incidents by raising the PM tickets.
- Take necessary action to arrest/eliminate the Capacity Incidents.
- Automation using PowerShell, Batch and VBS scripting
- Problem, Change and Incident management.
- Involvement in Project discussion, Design and Implementation.
- Project execution and implementation planning.
- Managing and configuring the MS Clusters.
- Installing, Configuring and Managing Windows Clients Server /AD / DHCP / DNS, file Services and License servers.
- Creating Group Policies and implementation as per standard procedures.
- RAID Configurations and Disk management utilities tools.
- Perform Security Health Check of Windows servers and other compliance related activities.
- Antivirus management Symantec and Trend Micro
- Daily Operating System alert handling and response.
- Incident Escalation and Progress Monitoring
- Handling Incidents reported by users and automated alerts.
- Maintenance of Hardware Monitoring Agents.
- Maintenance of Software licenses.
- Leading the team.
- Managing the exchange servers.
- Managing the Nutanix Virtual environment.
- Managing the Baracuda Mail archival.
- Supporting for application and security team.
- Working with Vendors as per the customer requirements.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.