at Intercity in
Management Accountant Full time at Intercity in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 19, 2020
Reconcile account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. Strong analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Understanding applications of accounting standards with proper recording, posting and reconciliations.
- Responsible for month end adjustments & book closing up to the preparation & finalization of accounts with liaison with auditors.
- Monitors and supervises staff members to ensure accuracy with the assigned work
- Develop internal processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal control
- Accountable for preparing comprehensive analysis reports
- Analyzes data and makes forecasts, budgets, performance measurements and plans, then presents to senior management to assist in its operational decision making
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 292
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Accountancy Unit Inspire London CollegeAED 50
AED 598Duration: 40 Hours
English for Accounting Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 50 Hours Live virtual classroom
Financial Modeling Expert by Using Excel Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom