at Souq.com in
Job highlightsPosted on October 19, 2020
About PayFort, an Amazon Company:
We serve the needs of online shoppers in all Arabic speaking and surrounding countries through our trusted, secure payment network that gives everyone the opportunity to shop online safely and easily. We build trust between buyers and online sellers by enabling consumers to transact online using the payment options they prefer with complete security and peace of mind while supporting the most popular payment methods available globally. PayFort is part of Souq Group, established in 2013. PayFort is regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC & Levant countries, operating in UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan and Qatar.
Do you want to develop the next generation Payments products for MEA's fastest growing e-commerce company? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? If so, join us on Amazon MEA Payments Tech team. We are a group of talented technical professionals that are empowered and driven to build innovative world class experiences for millions of Amazon customers. The Amazon MEA Payments Tech team is responsible to build great payments products and experiences using various technologies to solve complex problems related to distributed systems, scalable architecture, machine learning, and algorithms.
Your broad responsibilities will include: Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, working cross-organizationally to facilitate widespread use and adoption of the payments platform.
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills, drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation, have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business.
Solutions Architects engage with PayFort merchant and solution provider technical teams to integrate the PayFort payments product line into their website and back office systems. You should be an effective communicator and quick to learn new tools and systems. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
· Act as product consultant/expert by learning how our products work, both from a technical implementation standpoint as well as a business process standpoint, and then leveraging that knowledge to help merchants and solution providers complete their integrations in a timely and quality manner.
· Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the payments platform.
· Engage with managed merchants and solution providers via phone, email and web to support integrations
· Review integrations to ensure completeness and quality standards are maintained
· Ensure on-time launches by managing integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan.
· Write, edit and/or review customer-facing aids (guides, templates, webinars) in integration efforts.
· Identify areas of potential customer dissatisfaction with policy/process on Amazon Payments integration materials and work with relevant team(s) to improve the merchant experience.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.