Assistant Accountant Internship
at Platinum Accounting in
Assistant Accountant Internship Full time at Platinum Accounting in Brisbane, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on July 28, 2017
A fast growing accounting practice in the Brisbane CBD providing taxation and accounting services to individual and business clients.
We are looking for an Intern Assistant Accountant for 3-6 months on a part - time basis.
Intern Assistant Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Full function of bookkeeping (accounts payable, bank reconciliation, credit card reconciliation)
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS statements
- Processing payroll
- Month End reporting
- Assist with administrative duties
You will be a highly organised hands-on individual that excels in a dynamic team environment. Key attributes pertaining to this role are:
- Accounting degree qualified or student in last semester.
- Have overseas accounting experience and looking for opportunity in local market
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible and willing to learn
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity for young professionals to find their ideal role and build their Accounting career.
;">For more information, please go through company website at ;
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.