Accountant - Projects
at Gulf Drug LLC in
Accountant - Projects Full time at Gulf Drug LLC in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 15, 2020
- Review the cost sheet (Calculation, Custom, Freight and Overhead) and the LPO or the contract after received it from Sales team.
- Create the Module and the task tree for each Supplier.
- Review the Local Cost and send to technical to provide us with the breakdown for local Purchasing and the tools.
- Ask and check with PMO team to provide us with the PMO Manpower charges (Installation Charges) and if there any extra tools that they are in need for, Accommodation, Transportation and the duration of the project.
- Client Creation: Ask Receivables to open an account for the customer on Oracle and ask the customer for the required documents to open an account (power of attorney Letter, Credit application form and trade License).
- Send to for approval and signature.
- Send the Module to finance to create the project number on Oracle.
Follow up Responsibilities:
- Check all the task numbers and compare it with excel to avoid any task missed.
- Send to Sales team the project Number.
- Variation received from sales team for addition or deletion of the items.
- Comparing the variation costing sheet with the original one and modify it.
- Sending for approval and send to Kumar to update the module.
- Filling the hard copy after signature from Upper Management.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 280
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Account Assistant Course GateAED 71
AED 811Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Financial Modeling Expert by Using Excel Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom
English for Accounting Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 50 Hours Live virtual classroom