at BLACHERE ILLUMINATION LLC in
Accountant Full time at BLACHERE ILLUMINATION LLC in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 15, 2020
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Setup system generated Management Reports and validate
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Issue Inventory Reports on monthly basis
- Preparation, validation and submission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns for the UAE entities
- Handle VAT reporting (payables and receivables). Ensure collections and payments are done in line with UAE regulations
- Prepare and manage all documents in line with VAT regulations and other related activities
- Ensure Tax practices are in compliance with UAE financial reporting statutes, standards and financial reporting best practices.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Develop and documented business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Provide auditors with assistance on audits
- Period ending responsibilities of account reconciliation
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Accounting starting now.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 281
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Accounting: Bonds, Notes Payable and Liabilities Course GateAED 71
AED 811Duration: Upto 14 Hours
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training CenterAED 4,558
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom
English for Accounting Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 50 Hours Live virtual classroom