Sr Manager Network Strategy & Performance | Automotive | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on October 15, 2020
- Responsible for leading and delivering insight and strategic plans to all Automotive brands, and wider stakeholders creating a sustainable and profitable Automotive network and the fulfilment of the group 2023 strategy.
- To design, develop and manage the network planning activities for all Automotive brands across the geography, assessing and selecting the optimal locations and new routes to market, enabling each brand to maximise its market share and convenience to customers via a profitable and sustainable network structure.
- Manage the development and delivery of a balanced scorecard for network development across all brands, supporting each brands’ strategic objective on network profitability by ensuring timely and efficient delivery of accurate management and performance information.
- Lead and drive a network planning to design, implement and monitor the performance of tailored ideal network strategies for each brand (Sales, Aftersales, Parts etc.), ensuring that industry and Al-Futtaim Automotive standards are achieved.
- Evaluate and lead the Group’s strategic direction in relation to ‘Ideal Networks’, overseeing the development of strategic plans to consolidate brand strategies into centralised Group plans, integrating the impact of Urbanisation, Electric Vehicles, Mobility Options and E-Commerce.
- Manage the delivery of Group Ideal Network Plan, ensuring viability and long-term efficiencies are aligned to Divisional and Group strategies.
- Continually develop and improve the techniques utilised to deliver network planning projects within Al-Futtaim Automotive, ensuring deliverables are ‘best in class’ for the industry.
- Drive innovation in network planning & strategic planning activities, increasing the depth and quality of information at a Group level aligned to 2023 strategic goals.
- Steering and management of franchising activities enabling the most suitable outcome for the Division. Achieved through driving the Divisional Network Committee agenda, dealer visits and use of external professionals.
- Ensure excellent relationships are developed and maintained with key external stakeholders such as landlords, legal and financial advisors.
- Using expertly defined KPIs to identify risk retailers from the existing points of representation from across the Group. Manage the turnaround or onward sale of these critical and high-risk businesses, ensuring through the process that all parties are treated fairly and ethically
- Strategic assessment of all franchising activities to ensure the Group only undertake activities with a financially sustainable future, thus safeguarding the Group’s reputation and performance.
- Ensure appropriate relationships with key internal stakeholders such as. Representation at the AFG Bank Risk Committee to ensure alignment of Group and risk considerations and working for the interest of the wider Group.
- Lead assigned Profit Improvement Project to improve return on sales. Monthly progress meetings with workstream leaders, monthly update at Divisional Network Committee and quarterly Executive update.
- Lead the delivery of “Knowledge Sharing Workshops” (KSW’s) across all brands to instil best practice and efficiencies. Ensure sharing of best practice with the wider team and business.
- Lead the organisation to develop a culture of focus on actions relating to improvement in network profitability
Group Franchising / Network Development
- Analysis of key performance data to identify trends by Brands that may reflect inaccuracies in reporting. Resolve data inaccuracies.
- Analyse and produce Gap Analysis of financial input versus current automotive structures (Headcount, contact centres etc.) and make recommendations to brands on any updates and changes before implementing
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.