Chief Architect -PAYMENTS
at Arab Monetary Fund in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Chief Architect -PAYMENTS Full time at Arab Monetary Fund in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 15, 2020
As the implementation phase of Buna, formerly known as the Arab Regional Payment System (ARPS), project picks up momentum, we are looking for a responsible Solution Architect to join our founding team
A solution architect has to understand how all parts of the business model work together including processes, operating systems, and application architectures.
A vital part of creating solution architecture is the selection of technologies for product development and analyse all non-functional requirements and ensure that further product engineering will meet them. The role is expected to bring experience of delivering payment architecture and payment integration solutions for ARPS project. The role encompasses:
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Deliver client or company specific projects in line with company standards and in agreement with line manager
- Analysing technology environment of the enterprise and develop architectural design document
- Analysing business requirements driven by senior management or IT
- Setting collaboration framework
- Creating a solution prototype and document in a design document
- Producing solution designs and roadmaps for services, components and applications, using modern technologies and standards
- Designs and builds integration components and interfaces as per requirements.
- Participating in technology selection and solution delivery
- Provide L3 support as per defined SLAs
- Create Architecture Diagrams to the lowest level of details
- Ability to own end-to-end application delivery for specified projects, identifying all technical component teams that need to contribute
- Coordinate the project tasks with relevant departments or stakeholders
- Responsible for the overall planning, management and completion of IT Projects
- Works with customers to develop project scope of work documents/ project management plans and schedules.
- Implementation and control of project/program change management process
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Software Defined Networking - OCSA Pytriot Solutions LLPAED 1,282Duration: 16 Hours Live virtual classroom
SAP SD UplatzAED 48Duration: Upto 25 Hours
IoT System Administrator Pytriot Solutions LLPAED 3,669Duration: 48 Hours Live virtual classroom
Software Defined WAN - Viptela, Versa, VeloCloud, Silverpeak Pytriot Solutions LLPAED 3,306Duration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom