Visual Merchandiser – Luxury Furniture
at Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group in
Visual Merchandiser – Luxury Furniture Full time at Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 14, 2020
Job Purpose and Scope
- To maintain the Elegance, Branding & Efficiency of the showroom. Also assuring the showroom is in excellent and presentable selling condition at all times.
Main Job Responsibilities:
1. To supervise the showroom display & improve the overall look.
2. Follow / Keep in line with the concept of the supplier if needed
3. Sold products must be removed and replaced with new ones immediately.
4. Accessories shelved must be full with attractive display
5. Showroom at all times must be kept neat and tidy.
6. Create new ideas / themes in the display of the furniture.
7. Conduct researches, based on lifestyle concepts & trends and coming up with design ideas to increase store sales.
8. Assure that the display separates classical and modern furniture along with the matching accessories using the available space to the best advantage.
9. Walk the showroom floor everyday to assure that the display is in good selling standards.
10. Refresh overall showroom look on monthly basis.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Event Marketing Inspire London CollegeAED 48
AED 598Duration: 40 Hours
Retail and Advanced Management Diploma Global EdulinkAED 280
AED 1,934Duration: Upto 8 Hours