Healthcare Assistant I Healthcare I Dubai- UAE
at Al Futtaim Group in
Healthcare Assistant I Healthcare I Dubai- UAE Full time at Al Futtaim Group in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 13, 2020
The purpose of this role is to assist qualified practitioners in the delivery of high quality and effective personal care.
- Support qualified practitioners, as directed, in the provision of high quality care.
- Have knowledge of chronic disease management that encompasses respiratory, cardiac conditions and diabetes.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Respond to emergency situations and escalate to medical team, employing techniques in line with scope of practice and associated training as directed and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health protocols and guidance.
- Provides assistance for the patients when required, providing emotional support, ensuring safety, privacy and dignity at all times.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.