Team Leader – Ticket Sales And Admissions
at AIN DUBAI in
Team Leader – Ticket Sales And Admissions Full time at AIN DUBAI in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 13, 2020
Team Leader will support the Box Office Manager with the effective and efficient daily operation of Box Office including Sales and Guest Services to ensure an excellent front of house experience. At the heart of this role is assisting the Box Office Manager in the management and motivation of the Ticketing Team to maximize sales (incl. upselling) As part of his/her broader management responsibilities Team Leader should also participate in all assigned duties.
Team Leader responsibilities:
• Builds and maintains a welcoming and close relationship with regular guests.
• Adheres to and promotes departmental standards and procedures and oversees their implementation.
• Works independently with little supervision, by being organized and detail oriented.
• Handles guest complaints and feedback according to Ain Dubai standards ensuring complaints are recorded when necessary and guest profile notes are updated.
• Assists in the daily operation ensuring to always be a leading example showing excellent customer service skills.
• Ensures that open communication is taking place and outstanding issues are followed up.
• Conducts daily briefings.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Manager.
• Maintains a logbook, carrying out trend analysis and taking corrective action on any identifiable areas of improvement as future preventive measures.
• Drives/maximizes “upselling” within the Admissions team & Accurate transactions
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Diploma in Sales Management & Analysis Study 365AED 167
AED 1,151Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Time Management Diploma Lead AcademyAED 43
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 2 Hours