at ADCI in
Chief Accountant Full time at ADCI in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 13, 2020
JOB TITLE : CHIEF ACCOUNTANT - DUBAI
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION:
- Financial record keeping. Monetary information of all types’ operational expenses, salaries, donations, capital expenditures, investments, cash-flow, utilities should be tracked on a monthly basis at minimum. The ongoing result is the creation of an organisation's financial history that can be used in a variety of ways, as it gives managers a snapshot of the company financial health and wealth at any given time.
- Ensure a smooth operation for administering the Company’s fiscal affairs in accordance with applicable local guidelines.
- The department manages the annual audit, annual budget and advises management on all aspects of financial planning.
- To support the Head of Finance by taking full responsibility of daily accounts, by maintaining the accounts of daily transactions.
- Responsible for managing the entire accounting process in the Group while ensuring that all data entries pertaining to accounting transactions are completed in time and furnish required reports to the management as per laid down deadlines.
- Responsible for reporting on department budgets and ensuring that adverse variances are reported to the concerned departments for appropriate action.
- Responsible for preparation and finalization of monthly management accounts and reporting to the higher management.
- Coordinating with statutory auditors and ensure that annual audited accounts duly approved by the Board of Directors along with audit report is submitted to the concerned Government authorities in time.
- Liaising with the bankers to arrange funding requirements as well deal with foreign exchange requirements. The incumbent will also be responsible for cash management function in order to ensure that cash balances are utilised in most optimal manner.
- Responsible for managing all other matters relating to finance and accounts function.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum Experience: 6-7 years of experience in a Finance Department, with external audit is an
- Education Qualification:Bachelor Degree Finance & Accounts additional qualification as ACA/CIMA, Public Accountant, ACCA or ACMA preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written) – Arabic in addition preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and an ERP system (preferable Dynamic’s Microsoft ERP )
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills in English & Arabic Language.
- In-Depth knowledge of International standards (IFRS and IAS)
- Leadership & Supervision skills.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 284
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Account Assistant Course GateAED 72
AED 811Duration: Upto 2 Hours
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training CenterAED 4,558
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom
Financial Modeling Expert by Using Excel Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom