at Top ERP Training Center Abu dhabi in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 14, 2020
Assist and provide a range of legal support and administration to legal counsel and other legal professionals engaged corporate legal affairs of the group.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists in preparing legal documents such as confidentiality agreements (NDAs), contracts, SLAs, etc. for Legal counsel’s review
· Identify and conduct research on relevant legal articles, laws and judicial decisions for various subject matters
· Review and maintain all agreements entered by corporate office
· Assist and maintain all relevant legal policies by corporate office
· Assist and maintain all corporate records and files
· Provide administrative support for the Legal counsels
· Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies, procedures and programs, and provide continuing counsel and guidance on all legal matters, as and when required
· Conduct legal research and drafting as requested
· Required to handle executive summaries and directives and also to assist with company compliance issues
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.