at Gazmin International in
Paralegal/legal Assistant Full time at Gazmin International in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 11, 2020
We are looking for Paralegal/Legal Assistant with following requirements.
INDIAN AND FEMALE
• Reviewing/Vetting of Commercial Contracts
• Sales/Service Contracts, Lease Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Compete / Non – Solicitation Contracts, Partnership Agreement
• MOU, KYC, Non-Discloser, Power of Attorney,
• Corporate laws, Contracts quality analysis, Legal research, Regulatory compliances – USA, European, African and Asia
• Contract Briefing and Drafting, Legal Operations, Corporate Matters, Documentation Liaison / Coordination, Client Relationship Management, Contract Management
• Conduct Business analysis of Clients', contracts/documents to ensure risk and statutory compliance and liaison with the Clients
• Fluency in English speaking and good drafting skills.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
British Citizenship Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 15 Hours
HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Diploma Lead AcademyAED 67
AED 2,081Duration: Upto 19 Hours