Finance Assistant- Transshipment
at Abu Dhabi Ports in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Finance Assistant- Transshipment Full time at Abu Dhabi Ports in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 8, 2020
To Support the Maritime Cluster functions in the Transshipment division, concentrating on the financial accounting, bookkeeping functions. The role holder is expected to coordinate the project functions in liaison with the Finance Manager & operational area.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities such as data entry, document processing, payment processing, reconciliations, etc.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Processing and preparing financial statements
- Coordinate and assist in auditing exercises.
- Provide recommendations for policy improvements
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to properly document transactions
- Management of bookkeeping and periodic financial reporting including analytical reporting
- Participate in the annual budget deliberations to provide historical and forecast information
- Manage the proper accounting and forecasting of monies/funds including adherence to payment authorization policies
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 283
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Diploma in Bookkeeping, Payroll Management Alpha AcademyAED 58
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 36 Hours
Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 2,755
AED 3,444Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom
Certified Payroll Specialist Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 1,653
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom