at Snaphunt in
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Strategy Manager Full time at Snaphunt in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on October 8, 2020
- Develop and drive regional strategic projects
- Opportunity within a fast-growing firm with high impact on society
- Work and learn alongside industry experts
As a Strategy Manager, you will be develop and drive process improvement initiatives that will support business needs. You will facilitate decision making with management team on strategic priorities. You will be responsible for managing strategic projects, establishing plans, resources and delegating tasks. You will work closely with various stakeholders on project related matters. You will seek opportunities and partnerships with relevant stakeholders that are aligned to company's interest.
- You have a degree and at least 4 years experience in a similar role.
- You have strong business acumen and have ideally worked in a startup.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You possess strong analytical skills and enjoy solving challenging problems.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are adaptable and not afraid of experimenting with bold ideas
Our client is an emerging firm in the healthcare industry that digitalises critical patient information. With a strong focus on convenience, they have designed a solution that is seamless. They are looking to expand their team as they work towards opening up in surrounding regions.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Vegetarian and Vegan Nutritionist Diploma Course centre of excellenceMYR 270
MYR 791Duration: Upto 150 Hours
Bodyweight Fitness Queen Mary AcademyMYR 55
MYR 1,060Duration: Upto 1 Hour