Executive Assistant To CEO
at Ikia Ventures in
Executive Assistant To CEO Full time at Ikia Ventures in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 7, 2020
We are a family office with a portfolio of rapidly growing businesses across technology, food & beverage, fashions good & accessories, and investments. We are hiring a dynamic Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the CEO and help manage the Company’s various business operations including working remotely with different business units.
You will be part of the core team and will be involved in growing the Company’s brands & operations across the Middle East. There are ample opportunities for you to move into other roles in the Company like sales, operations and human resources. But if enjoy your work as an Executive Assistant, and would only see yourself doing that, that works well too. Ideal candidates are creative, fun-loving, tenacious and excel at identifying evolving trends. You are also, someone with exceptional personal presentation and communication skills, ability to respond swiftly and positively to a range of work situations, and a passion for delivering outstanding work product.
Food and Beverage / Hospitality, and Fashion Goods are our fastest growing business segments. Understandably, a majority of your time will be spent on these business units within the Company. As such, experience in these industries will be a strong plus.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Recruitment – we are looking for several great people to join us, and this will constitute the single biggest block of your daily calendar. Understandably, if you have had a solid background in recruiting in the past, it will serve you will in this role. You will create job descriptions, filter and sort resumes, and schedule phone / skype calls and meetings with relevant candidates etc.
- Collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Research and project management, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Liaise and Follow up with different Business Units for Sales & Revenue Forecasts, MIS reports, Department Reports, Budgets and Financial Statements for CEO’s Review.
- Manage all aspects of the company’s office and admin services including procurement & purchase of equipment, services, and supplies necessary for the operation of the organization; replenish office materials such as printer supplies, paper & office supplies; manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
Compensation and Benefits: In addition to a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment that offers excellent growth prospects, we offer the following compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary plus performance linked incentive / bonus scheme
- Annual paid vacation of 30 days
- Other standard perks include annual flight tickets and medical insurance
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Microsoft Excel 2016 and VBA Diploma Alpha AcademyAED 58
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 12 Hours
Microsoft Excel Bundle 1TRAININGAED 206
AED 1,420Duration: Upto 16 Hours