Electrician | IKEA | YAS
at Al Futtaim Group in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 6, 2020
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Upon authorization, carry out in as efficient manner, the most professional, quality level work possible to project the proper image of Al Futtaim as well as IKEA, and protect or improve the assets of the company.
- Assist the Interiors designer as required, during store remodelling or the catalogue launch planning in his particular field of expertise.
- Establish own plans and lists of materials for the work required with the Com-In Department remodelling or catalogue launch plans. Schedule and complete the decorators’ needs to meet their deadlines.
- Liaise with the Com-in Manager to determine the scope of routine maintenance required, he will then formulate a routine work schedule of, what, when, how long to perform and cost per item. When approved, he will carry out the work as required.
- On all work to be performed, a list of materials and equipment, when required, will be drawn up by the job holder. He will ascertain the best 2 or 3 sources the material and equipment with their costs and provide same to the Workshop Coordinator when approved, he will purchase as required to accomplish predetermined tasks.
- Be responsible for the setting up or dismantling of store fixtures, as well as for their maintenance and repair.
- Assists in the assembly of furniture for display as may be required, and repairs damaged merchandise when necessary.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.