Sonographer I Healthcare
at Al Futtaim Group in
Sonographer I Healthcare Full time at Al Futtaim Group in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 6, 2020
- Use evidence based practice and clinical guidelines to produce high quality images for a range of imaging procedures.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Assess clinical conditions, prioritise health problems, including initiation of effective emergency care.
- Ensure that patients are prepared for their procedures and have been given all the relevant information required before the need for imagine.
- Manage own client caseload including the interpretation of test results with referral to physicians as necessary.
- Provide emergency care to patients as necessary and attend annual resuscitation training.
- Have the ability to authorise referrals for primary imaging whilst ensuring that the procedure is justified and escalate any concerns may they arise.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.