at Intercity in
Accountant Full time at Intercity in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 7, 2020
Reconcile account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. Strong analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
• Understanding applications of accounting standards with proper recording, posting and reconciliations.
• Responsible for month end adjustments & book closing up to the preparation & finalization of accounts with liaison with auditors.
• Monitors and supervises staff members to ensure accuracy with the assigned work
• Develop internal processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal control
• Accountable for preparing comprehensive analysis reports
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 281
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Bookkeeping - Online Book-keeping Certificate Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 72
AED 698Duration: Upto 60 Hours
Financial Modeling Expert by Using Excel Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training CenterAED 4,558
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom