at Immersive Experiences DMCC in
Admin Assistant Full time at Immersive Experiences DMCC in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 5, 2020
- End to end recruitment which includes screening, scheduling interviews & preparing offer letters after receiving salary, designation and other details from the HR Manager.
- Coordinating with the PRO regarding Employee visa related documents (Medical, EID application, work permit), or any other document that PRO may need at the time of application.
- Keeping record and tracking employee’s documents schedule for renewal.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Maintaining Employee records / Files.
- Preparation of employee exit clearance and asset handover documentation for exit procedures.
- Coordination with building management regarding memos, letters, notices.
- Managing Candidate database.
- Coordinating with Finance Department regarding invoices and payment requests.
- Organizing Office Meetings and Events.
- Liaising with the broker for the Medical Insurance for New addition of new Employees. Being the coordinator / middle person with the Insurance company for any quotes, documents etc. required by the Medical Insurance company.
- Being in charge of pantry items, stationary, orders placed and to follow up on their delivery date.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Microsoft Excel starting now.
Microsoft Excel 2013: Essentials Study 365AED 95
AED 661Duration: Upto 12 Hours
Microsoft Excel for Beginners Certificate New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 15 Hours