Events & Programs Manager
at Immersive Experiences DMCC in
Job highlightsPosted on October 5, 2020
The Events & Programs Manager is responsible for creating memorable experiences for our guests through one of a kind field trips, birthday parties, family classes, daily programs, facility rentals and large-scale community events. This position is dedicated to leading the organizations initiatives in the creation, coordination, communication, operations and evaluation of all Woo-Hoo! Events and Programs. This position will work closely with many teams to deliver world-class experiences to our guests.
This will be a Full-Time position with an estimated work schedule of 48 hours per week. The working times may include morning and/or evening shifts. Working weekends and holidays as required. This position will be required to work during all major events and programs.
• Ensure that every guest's experience meets or exceeds expectations, specifically through inclusive, culturally appropriate, positive and memorable programming
• Create presentations, summaries and quantitative evaluation materials to ensure communication and organization-wide understanding of the programs
• Responsible for the smooth running of special events & programs including parenting classes, daily programs, camps, field trips, facility rentals and community events
• Ensure that program mission, values, guidelines, policies & procedures are implemented & maintained
• Manage all event/program operations for set-up, tear down and follow-up processes • Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction, as evidenced by post-event surveys and general client and team feedback
• Manage the creation and implementation of program calendar
• Include stakeholders in events related decisions to ensure that expectations and program deliverables are aligned
• Provide support in terms of training of the assigned program and other special events • Lead the communication with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event and collaborate as needed.
• Assist the Marketing team in developing creative campaigns and relevant partnerships for the brand
• Contribute to promoting a positive image of the brand via event experiences, digital presence, social media content, and aligned partnerships
• Manage all pre-event and onsite partnership relations and communications • Lead the evaluation and feedback process post-event and create a plan to implement changes and improvements
• Oversee the content, delivery standards and procedures for all events and programs • Liaise with vendors, partners and stakeholders through the engagement to ensure all are aligned and informed as appropriate
• Responsible for the internal communication for the organization, including maintaining the organization calendar, leading event meetings and coordinating logistics with the appropriate teams
• Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction, as evidenced by post-event surveys, team feedback and guest feedback
• Lead the training of the programs and events for the operational teams
• Assist in developing the public spaces and exhibits for Woo-Hoo!
• Actively seek to build partnerships that add value to the brand and create meaningful bonds in the community
• Aggressively plan to meet or exceed revenue and attendance goals, while staying within the operating budgets of the events/programs
• Monitor the overall progress of all programs, ensuring that there are clear and concise status reports available to the management and that issues are escalated properly
• Constantly look to improve offerings based on past events, guest needs, internal feedback and innovative ideas
• This position will be physically demanding and requires the ability to stand for up to 8 hours • The noise level in the work environment varies but can get quiet to loud
What we offer:
• Excellent working environment
• Career growth
• Market competitive salary based on experience
• Medical insurance
• Yearly ticket allowance
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.