Head Of Marketing
at a Laimoon Verified Company
Job highlightsPosted on October 4, 2020
Imdad is looking for an ingenious marketing strategist and analyst to drive the forthcoming launch and head the marketing department of our innovative B2C digital platform that focuses on digitizing and renovating the consumer experience in the aesthetic medicine industry.
The Head of Marketing will be in charge of the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy as well as for providing direction, guidance and leadership to the marketing department.
Working closely with senior management team, he/she will play a key role in setting up and growing the marketing team across various functions including Branding, Digital & Performance, CRM and B2B Marketing
In this broad marketing role you will own the marketing mix but with a strong focus on lead generation activities to drive customer acquisition and the sales funnel. This will include the following areas
I. Marketing Strategy & Plan
1. Spearhead the development and management of our multi-channel marketing strategy that incorporates Digital, PR, Branding, Communications and offline channels.
2. Work closely with management, creative and content teams, and business partners to craft an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our platform and services offered
3. Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
4. Lead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
II. Brand Marketing
1. Craft and manage branding strategy and campaigns, including social media, PR and influencer & partnership to drive brand awareness and build demand for the platform
2. Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, online blog and promotional material). Plan and coordinate marketing efforts, and build awareness and positioning for our company's brand
3. Lead the social media team on the development and implementation of influencer partnership and social strategy to generate awareness, traffic and conversion as well as creating and managing the organic social media calendar, drive followers and community engagement
4. Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers including contract negotiation and management. Organize and manage PR and major online and offline events.
III. Performance Marketing
1. Understand key marketing performance metrics and conduct in-depth performance and forecast analysis through various analytics and tracking tools to provide market research, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
2. Identify strategic keyword volume opportunities, across markets and languages, to develop and implement a Paid and Organic (SEO) marketing strategy that will form a key part of the acquisition and content strategy.
3. Lead social media and paid marketing, including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social, Refer A Friend and Media Planning to deliver forecast traffic and conversion goals
4. Monitor progress of SEO strategy & projects and report on performance across the company, working closely with the content team to drive the content roadmap
5. Work closely and liaise with content, CX/UX and product technical teams to maintain and innovate on an effective, lead-generating website and improve online user experience for prospects, leads, and customers
1. Develop and establish a comprehensive marketing automation strategy
2. Create and manage targeted email campaigns
3. Create a customer profiling strategy, to drive meaningful audience segmentation
4. Implement a consumer database acquisition strategy to drive opt-ins
5. Manage technical aspects of CRM and marketing automation to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
V. B2B Marketing
1. Collaborate and work closely with our Community Management department to develop a pricing strategy and promotional programs that will help us maximize profits and market share.
2. Create and oversee the implementation of B2B marketing strategy that supports the Community Management team in driving awareness and acquisition of new and existing clinics as well as reinforcing strong engagement and retention schemes.
VI. Reporting and Budgeting
1. Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
2. Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
3. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
4. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
5. Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
VII. People Management
1. Oversee the marketing department and guide its day-to-day operations
2. Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans. Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
3. Setting, tracking and reporting on marketing team goals and KPIs. Develop team members through reviews, objectives and identify training where required
4. Motivate team members to deliver excellence in everything they do and drive innovation and encourage them to seek out and identify new trends in digital
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.