Head Of Community
at a Laimoon Verified Company
Job highlightsPosted on October 4, 2020
We are looking for a digital-savvy Head of Community to join our senior leadership team for our newly formed innovative digital platform that aims to transform the consumer experience in the aesthetic medicine field.
The Head of Community will play a vital role in building and leveraging networks and community of consumers and doctors sharing information about aesthetic medicine, dermatology, skin care and other elective procedures.
He/she will own end-to-end strategy to execution, ownership & accountability for developing the network and utilizing and fostering the community across clinics and consumers to help achieve B2B commercial objectives and drive clinics acquisition and retention while providing unmatched consumer experience and boosting consumer engagement to strengthen our brand awareness and brand affinity
- In charge of building from ground-up and scaling community management strategies that align with the key company objectives
- Responsible for managing overall community direction, leadership/talent development, and operational management of front-line clinics/consumer-facing teams.
- Lead strategic and tactical engagements with medical aesthetic providers and consumers in the medical aesthetic industry to accelerate brand growth and optimize launch plans.
- Nurture customer-driven growth to create proven and sustainable value for both clinics and consumers.
- Manage the community team across two main functions, clinics partnership management and consumer community engagement, including streamlining processes to ensure both teams function as efficiently as possible
- Leveraging customer Insights/ future-casting to drive continuous improvement in process and consumer/clinic experience
Clinics Partnership Management
- Create and design customized clinics partnership development programs. Own lifecycle & portfolio management across acquisition, conversion and retention
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle and manage clinics partnership activities including onboarding, training, professional services, customer support, customer success management, renewals, cross-sell/Up-sell, advocacy
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Continuously work with B2B marketing leads to establish partnership goals, creative vision and measurable results and to leverage paid, earned, and owned channels for holistic integrated campaigns that drive consideration to conversion across the clinics lifecycle
- Serve as a point of liaison between clinics and internal cross-functional teams such as marketing, product development, IT and consumer engagement to communicate features updates and feedback, convey requests and suggestions and act as the voice for our partners’ members base and vice versa.
- Lead business related clinics communications and conflict resolution, and ensure quality of clinics deliverables. Lead pilot implementations and early adopter clinics relations
Consumer Community Engagement
- Develop and deliver consumer community engagement strategy that is in line with and supports the marketing strategy and tactics with the primary objective of driving measurable e-commerce results, community engagement and consumer support and retention
- Managing the online voice of our platform and monitor social listening through consumer communications channels across email, phone, WhatsApp, social, community page.
- Craft and implement customer feedback strategies to measure customer experience over time, improve customer satisfaction, maintain premium resolution and response time rates and add value to the community through managing various customer feedback tools such as Ratings and Reviews, Questions and Answers, Moderation and Customer Feedback loops.
- Nurture relationships with followers and community members to develop and expand community. Implement a personal approach, with seamless communication
- Work closely with marketing and content teams to deliver insight into ways to improve clarity of communication and to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives and product and service developments. Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Analytics - Track and measure engagement, growth and conversions as a result of community conversations. Define operational customer service metrics such as Customer Satisfaction Score, Customer Retention Rate, Average Seller Rating, NPS and Response Times across multiple touch-points and channels
- Establish system for tracking customer service metrics and use data collected to scale growth and update strategies
- Lead and manage an outstanding community management team
- Recruit experienced leaders for each functional role and attract high potential individual contributors into team
- Create rapid onboarding process for new team members and foster collaboration and continuous learning within team and across customer lifecycle
- Setting, tracking and reporting on community team goals and KPIs. Develop team members through reviews, objectives and identify training where required
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.