Project Control Engineer
at Parsons International Limited in
Project Control Engineer Full time at Parsons International Limited in Sharjah, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 1, 2020
Develops, establishes, and maintains all aspects of the cost control effort having Airport Construction experience and/or the planning/scheduling effort on one or more of the larger, more complex and demanding projects. Incumbent utilizes his/her broad experience, expertise, and exposure to various types of company projects and clients.
The project is scheduled in phases consists of 13 different packages including the construction of a new building for Arrivals and Departures, expansion of the existing terminal, Apron works, increase in parking stands, Baggage Handling System and the development of the roads leading to the airport. Parsons’ services include, but not limited to, design and scope management, project management, planning support services, construction management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems.
- Interfaces with clients, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports.
- Provides project and company management with the necessary tools for project cost control.
- May lead in: The development of the work breakdown structure, interfacing with all affected departments; Analysis, evaluation, forecast, and reporting of schedule status against an established baseline; Analysis, evaluation, and forecast project costs and performance, review claims.
- Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
- Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
- Accumulates and accesses historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
- May lead a staff qualified to assess the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
- Develops or maintains an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
- Customizes project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
AED 606Duration: Upto 3 Months
AED 833Duration: Upto 22 Hours
SYNCHRO 4D CONSTRUCTION PLANNING Al Mihad Training CentreAED 1,800
AED 3,000Duration: Upto 35 Hours Live virtual classroom
BIM - Building Information with Revit Al Mihad Training CentreAED 4,500
AED 5,999Duration: Upto 120 Hours Live virtual classroom