Senior Inspector -Civil / Stormwater
at Parsons International Limited in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Senior Inspector -Civil / Stormwater Full time at Parsons International Limited in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 1, 2020
The Inspector will assist the Assistant Resident Engineer in administering the site works of the day- to- day activities on the project, with specific duties relate to the work on the civil/storm water infrastructure works. He will supervise the work of the contract working on the construction supervision of the infrastructure works.
- Inspect site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
- Become completely familiar with the Contract Drawings, Standard Specifications, and Particular Specifications.
- Assist in or measure work done when required.
- Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
- Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare sang lists and handover to operating authority.
- Evaluate the construction methods for the phases of the work to which they have been assigned.
- Coordinate to check the line and grade of completed work for conformance with the Contract Drawings and Specifications.
- Maintain records of completed construction for interim and final payment and as-built drawings, as well as maintain detailed records of work done by the Contractor on a Day Works basis.
- Report conditions that render it impractical or unreasonable to enforce the Specifications.
- Report and document any accident on site and notify the Resident Engineer immediately.
- Generally supervise, review, monitor and report on progress of the Strom water and associated works.
- Ensure safety goals are achieved on the project and oversee implementation of safety procedures on the project.
- Comply with safety, health and risk management requirements.
- Report back as necessary to the Assistant Resident Engineer.
- ADM, ADDC or AADC project experience is a must.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Electrical Safety Echo3 EducationAED 67
AED 99Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Certificate in Electrical Wiring Level 2 Study 365AED 96
AED 661Duration: Upto 4 Hours