Special Airport System (SAS) Site Engineer
at Parsons International Limited in
Special Airport System (SAS) Site Engineer Full time at Parsons International Limited in Sharjah, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 1, 2020
The project is scheduled in phases consists of 13 different packages including the construction of a new building for Arrivals and Departures, expansion of the existing terminal, Apron works, increase in parking stands, Baggage Handling System and the development of the roads leading to the airport. Parsons’ services include, but not limited to, design and scope management, project management, planning support services, construction management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, direction and supervision for every phase of the SAS Project, ensuring on- schedule completion within budget and in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Plans and defines SAS project goals and devises methods to accomplish them.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of client objectives, contract terms, key risks, and desired project outcomes.
- Ensures that the approved SAS plans (execution plan, quality plan, safety plan, etc.) are implemented by the contractors/ subcontractors.
- Coordinates with other engineers to ensure implementation of the project governance, specifications and standards per program requirements.
- Coordinates with other disciplines to ensure proper coordination of the SAS aspects of the projects.
- Coordinates with Contractor’s site staff regarding SAS works schedule, work sequence and arrangements, resources, and method of work.
- Reviews Contractor’s daily, weekly, and monthly progress reports and ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation and reports.
- Ensures that SAS tests and inspections are performed, witnessed, and documented in accordance with Quality Management System.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Electrical Safety Awareness in the Workplace Harley OxfordAED 138
AED 944Duration: Upto 20 Hours
AED 411Duration: 1 To 2 Months