at Parsons International Limited in
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Full time at Parsons International Limited in Sharjah, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 1, 2020
In accordance with established procedures, performs a variety of routine and non-routine administrative, clerical, data collection, and report writing tasks specific to the group assigned. Receives direction from immediate supervisor in completing non-routine assignments. Assists in document control tasks when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers statistics and general data; reviews and combines this information into established reports for use within and outside the unit. May develop new reports or revise existing reports, as directed. Such reports may be in spreadsheet or graphical formats, or narrative style. May be responsible for verifying data gathered, such as matching supplier invoices against file copies. Distributes reports as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Reviews time reports to verify accuracy of hours worked and Job#/WBS charges. Follows up to ensure timely processing of corrections.
- Maintains employee directory and related data pertaining to employees assigned to the unit, including company resumes. Tracks paid-time-off hours charged and maintains schedule of future hours to be taken.
- Originates correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of immediate supervisor. Answers telephone, taking and relaying messages. Receives, sorts, and distributes mail.
- May establish and maintain records of equipment, including a log of equipment service dates. May initiate requests for service.
- May obtain basic data for completion of the unit's overhead budget and prepare associated recurring reports. May produce preliminary reconciliation as appropriate.
- May coordinate physical space requirements for the assigned unit. Initiates requests for PCs and telephones, and updates Corporate Directory as appropriate.
- May work closely with immediate supervisor in tracking timeliness of performance appraisals and preparing documents related to personnel actions.
- May periodically prepare an occupancy report by project or gather information to complete staffing reports for the unit and/or several projects, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 283
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
AED 411Duration: 1 To 2 Months
Financial Modeling Expert by Using Excel Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,747Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom
English for Accounting Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,747Duration: 50 Hours Live virtual classroom