at Al Khaja Recruitment Services in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Accountant Full time at Al Khaja Recruitment Services in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 1, 2020
Job Title : Accountant
- Cash Management- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation statements, Physical cash verification on a daily basis and Foreign exchange management.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Branch’s expenses report checking, monitoring bank transactions and balance monitoring.
- Monitoring, informing Payroll team and accounting salary deduction / recoverable from employees
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 281
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
Financial Modeling Expert by Using Excel Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training CenterAED 4,558
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom