at MBC in
Media Librarian Full time at MBC in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 30, 2020
- To articulate and maintain ‘best of practice’ in Libraries operational functions
- To improve libraries’ internal customers satisfaction level
- To minimize libraries inventory
- Archive news from the newswires in the system by writing the script & archiving the pictures
- Make timely response to requests for information from news and production staff for archived footage & content
- Keep full records on all material stored in the Videotape Library ensuring that it is available when required.
- Provide summary information on News material for reference purposes.
- Issue tapes as per request after logging in the system
- Barcode the tapes
- File tapes at the right places
- Trace lent tapes & Follow up with staff who have not returned tapes as per the due date
- Recycle old tapes
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.