Associate Manager – Chef
at IFFCO in
Associate Manager – Chef Full time at IFFCO in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 30, 2020
Purpose of the Position:
To promote & support sales of products in the zone / region assigned in ME through customer interfaces & culinary presentations.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating new menu concepts and to evaluate new products
- Responding to the findings of sensory and taste panels
- Working with food technicians and can guide them to create new & relevant products
- Staying ahead of consumer taste trends and adapt to changes accordingly
- Collaborating with marketing for market data & scanning data relevancy & use for new development.
- Managing the day to day operation of the culinary center & general upkeep.
- Actively involving in the new project with the sales lead and executing the same.
- Experience with different international & local cuisines
- Creative and innovative thinking
- An understanding of ingredients and nutrition
- The skills to develop recipes using various industrial & kitchen processes
- Experience in working in different operational kitchen
- Currently working for a food manufacturing business, or within the restaurant/culinary trade as a Chef or Product Developer
- Passionate about researching food trends and translating concepts onto plate.
- Should be able to communicate in English. Knowing Arabic will be a plus.
- Commercial acumen.
- Computer literacy – MS Word /Excel /PowerPoint
- Sales team support & achieve budget targets
- Customer satisfaction score based on feedback forms
- Key Customer Interfaces – Feedback from account
- Creativity & Innovation in Menus & Recipes for our website
- Support planned marketing calendar initiatives
- Documentation & Recording
- Training, engaging & retaining customer base
- Culinary support for scheduled trade shows & food shows.
- Culinary Calendar / Monthly activity chart / Customer feedback forms / Recipe Development
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Wedding & Event Management Level 2 Alpha AcademyAED 48
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Days
Opera PMS Hotel Booking Software 1TRAININGAED 179
AED 1,224Duration: Upto 2 Hours