Auto Tinter,PPF Fixing,Auto Polishing & Detailer
at Fiorano Service Center in
Job highlightsPosted on September 30, 2020
Car Detailer & Tinter,PPF Fixing
Fiorano Service Center
We are looking for a thorough, responsible Car Detailer who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers. The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful Car Detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
Car Detailer Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
We are looking to hire an experienced Window Tinter to accurately measure, cut and apply the latest technology tinting to our customers' vehicle windows. As a member of our tinting team, you will be required to use a tint program to input the vehicle specifications, expertly cut the tint to the correct size, and apply the tinting on the vehicle with extreme precision.
To ensure success as a Window Tinter, you should exhibit a strong work ethic, show incredible attention to detail, and work quickly without compromising installation quality. Ultimately, a top-class Window Tinter can expertly fit tinting to any vehicle window with extreme accuracy.
Window Tinter Responsibilities:
- Using the shop tinting software program to input the vehicle window specifications.
- Removing dirt and debris from windows.
- Applying window primer before fitting the tint.
- Cutting tint using authorized techniques.
- Applying and smoothing tint onto vehicle windows.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Updating system with job information and completion date.
- Stripping and removing old window tinting.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
- Assisting Auto Glass Technician when necessary.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.