Senior Demand Planner
at a Laimoon Verified Company
Job highlightsPosted on September 30, 2020
The Demand Planner role is to use the analytical, marketing, and sales data to effectively estimate future product demands. His/her duties will include planning inventory flow, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions.
The successful candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies, advanced level in Excel, managing high number of computation lines.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns in addition to historical pattern.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management
- Conduct monthly S&OP meetings with sales and Supply Chain team.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- 6-8 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role in medical devices distribution (preferred), FMCG or Cosmetics industry.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge, advanced in Excel and other demand planning tools.
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.