at Amana in
Time Keeper Full time at Amana in UAE, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on October 1, 2020
Compiles employees' time and production records using computer, posts time worked to master timesheet, and routes timesheet to Personnel and Administration department for processing of payroll.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Complete, verify, and process forms and documentation for administration department such as manpower reports, passports, visa and medical insurance records.
- Monitor time sheets showing employees' arrival and departure times using RFID devices.
- Constantly monitoring over the site during break times at rest area, smoking area, etc and reporting any misuse of breaks by workers.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Prepares and maintains proper records of all the timesheet records of suppliers, machinery and sub-contractors where applicable.
- Coordinating for the site transportation of all the workers and maintaining proper work shift timings.
- Assisting Personnel and Administration Dept. in deriving specific work related information of every worker in site.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Excel 2008 – Intermediate 1TRAININGAED 81
AED 563Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Microsoft Excel 2013 Intermediate TeacherBirdAED 118
AED 782Duration: Upto 4 Hours