Sales Relationship Manager
at YallaMotor in
Sales Relationship Manager Full time at YallaMotor in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 29, 2020
Founded in 2012 with the objective of simplifying the car buying process, YallaMotor has gone on to becoming one of the largest and most trusted automotive portals in the region. Serving over 1,200,000 car buyers per month, we operate across the GCC and Egypt, providing users with the most accurate and up to date prices, specs and features, along with news, views and reviews from the region and beyond.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a passionate sales person who is not new to developing, maintaining and monetizing relationships with clients. In addition, you have the ability to increase our current client portfolio while developing relationships from scratch and being able to also monetize them in the short run.
You will be tasked to:
- Acquire companies (used car dealers, new car dealers, insurance companies, financial entities, auto companies, etc) that don’t have revenue history with YallaMotor.com by selling YallaMotor.com’s products & services.
- Coordinate with our operational team to make sure all dealers' stock is accurate and up to date.
- Initiate and develop a strong relationship with assigned verified leads.
- Determine customers' needs, and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities by building long-term relationships and providing quality customer service
- Effectively manage business in assigned database through a transactional and solution-oriented selling approach
- Give online demonstrations to clients on YallaMotor.com in order to handle objections and convince customers to buy
- On a weekly basis, with your field experience, analyze how we can optimize the process flow to be more efficient. In addition, part of the analysis should cover dealer's feedback and their actual needs regarding the business.
- Suggest new products and survey the market for new opportunities.
- Suggest improvements to YM current used car dealer solutions by assessing and comparing competitors’ products that are used by the dealers.
- Suggest how to improve all YM sections and business units. For example, Social Media, Videos, Articles, Email marketing, Dealers Ads, Particular Ads, among others.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Negotiation Skills for Sales Lead AcademyAED 43
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Key Account Management Certificate New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 6 Hours