at Primemark in
UAE - Dubai
Medical Representative at Primemark in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on August 23, 2017
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional, Indian Nationality for the role of "Medical Representative" to manage the UAE market in promotion of Aesthetic Range of Products; Mesotherapy, Dermal fillers, PRP, Anti-Aging food supplements ;
The primary responsibility of this position will be the development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted physicians and Health Care providers.
• Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
• Developing an understanding of pharmaceutical terms, definitions, rules and regulations as well as opportunities unique to each geography, particularly in managed health care.
• Managing allocated resources (promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
• Maintaining compliance and accountability in accordance with FDA and PhRMA guidelines.
Experience & Qualifications
• REQUIRED: Bachelor of Science.
• UAE Market Knowledge of Dermatology & Aesthetic.
• Minimum two years of UAE experience in Aesthetic & Derma Field. Familiar with Doctors and ;
• Candidate must have UAE driving license.
• Dynamic personality, UAE market knowledge of Derma & Aesthetic
• Results oriented candidate with proven track record, ability to work under pressure.
• Two year's sales experience; B2B preferred.
• Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing.
• Education or training in pharmacology and medical terminology.
• Sales Ability/Persuasiveness, use of appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to facilitate an acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, or product from targeted customers are a must.
• Must demonstrate ability to influence events to achieve goals, and take actions beyond what is required in being proactive.
• Highly motivated, self-starter
• Ability to develop and organize a call plan based on selected targets.
• Ability to travel within sales territory 50-75%; some overnight travel may be required
• Competitive Compensation
• Uncapped Incentive Compensation Program
• Employment Visa