at PROCAPITA Management Consulting in
Accountant/Senior Accountant Full time at PROCAPITA Management Consulting in Sharjah, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 28, 2020
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 282
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Payroll Officer Diploma Lead AcademyAED 44
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 5 Hours
English for Accounting Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 50 Hours Live virtual classroom
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training CenterAED 4,558
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom