Public Relations Officer
at Berchex Auto Motors in
Public Relations Officer Full time at Berchex Auto Motors in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 23, 2020
We are looking for an experienced and efficient Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) and Government Relations with at least 2-3 years’ experience with a strong background knowledge of the U.A.E. Labour & immigration law.
The role of a Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) will be to carry out all activities for official collection and submission of government applications as well as processing of a variety of legal documents. Some RTA documents and inspection will be carried out too along with other daily tasks such as going to the bank or RTA.
The candidate must have a UAE driving license and present himself well on behalf of the company.
- Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees.
- Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
- Obtain new residence visas for dependents of employees.
- Facilitate renewal of residence visas for dependents.
- Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees and dependents.
- Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
- Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations
- Handle all steps when a car is sold from issuing RTA test/inspection/customs and arranging all necessary documents.
- Other daily tasks such as going to bank, customs etc
- Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above tasks
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Microsoft Excel Bundle 1TRAININGAED 208
AED 1,420Duration: Upto 16 Hours
Microsoft Excel 2013 – Intermediate Global EdulinkAED 189
AED 1,273Duration: Upto 4 Hours