Sr. Contract And Operations Executive
at Housekeeping Domestic Workers Services LLC in
Sr. Contract And Operations Executive Full time at Housekeeping Domestic Workers Services LLC in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 15, 2020
We are looking for a responsible Contract Administrator to join our team. Your main duties will be to prepare, negotiate and review various company contracts, including new contract and renewal, follow-up with client in terms of contracts completion, responding to client query and managing client case ticket .
Ultimately, you should ensure all our contracts conform to legislative requirements and meet our company standard.
• Prepare contracts for new and renewal service.
• Negotiate contract terms with internal department and external business stakeholders.
• Review and update existing contracts
• Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
• Ensure that client understand and comply with company contracts
• Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
• Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed.
• Prepare draft for al case ticket and close the ticket with specified timeline assigned by management.
• Manage the client query and compliant and draft the case ticket. and make sure all the case management handled properly and closed within timeline defined by department head.
• Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and document deliver).
• Maintain organized system of physical and digital records.
• Create communication standards for existing and new contracts.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Learn Microsoft Excel Complete Guide Course GateAED 72
AED 811Duration: Upto 12 Hours
Microsoft Excel 2010: Advanced Study 365AED 95
AED 661Duration: Upto 6 Hours