Enterprise PMO And Transformation Manager
at Amana in
Job highlightsPosted on September 16, 2020
Responsible for coordinating and managing strategic projects, addressing change and mitigating related risks.
STRATEGIC PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- Define, develop, manage and coordinate the organizational transformation program ensuring effective delivery of key digital and non-digital projects.
- Outline the appropriate framework, methodologies and controls for transparent project monitoring and tracking of key deliverables.
- Draft project charters of key digital and non-digital projects.
- Monitor the delivery of key digital and non-digital projects and ensure adherence to scope, budget, global project delivery standards and company policies.
- Prioritize projects and initiatives where necessary ensuring scrutiny over cost and benefit.
- Define the risk management framework necessary to achieve risk identification, escalation resolution and mitigation.
- Ensure transparent and smooth communication of all the above across business units and departments.
- Develop, prepare and submit regular program reviews and reports to top-management.
- Perform post-implementation reviews for all digital projects, ensuring that systems are properly utilized, key objectives are achieved, and internal controls are in place.
CORE AND TACTICAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and develop the project management team, set SMART objectives for annual performance review ensuring continuous feedback, improvement, identification of training requirements and learning.
- Ensure allocation of right people and skill set to each project and continuously monitor project delivery and daily activities as per agreed deliverable and timelines.
- Effectively manage the budget of key digital and non-digital projects including management of change requests. Ensure that budget is spent for strategic initiatives that have valid business cases and that a justification and approval is in place for every change request.
- Manage and arrange for the efficient and effective delivery of key digital and non-digital projects, across all Amana business units, divisions, and countries of operation.
- Review and comment on all contracts and implementation agreements of key digital and non-digital projects to enhance scope accuracy, milestone normalization, timeline expectations, cost efficiency and manpower requirements.
- Oversee the management of all contracts and other project related commitments to increase operational efficiency, cost performance and accuracy.
- Identify and lead cross-functional transformation initiatives, across all Amana business units, divisions, and countries of operation.
- Define the change management framework, in conjunction with other related departments, ensuring their effective and transparent communication across all Amana business units, divisions, and countries of operation.
- Leverage on the power of change impact assessments and ensure that all potential change roadblocks are identified, analysed, properly addressed and mitigated.
- Define and lead the organizational change management framework aiming to efficiently address and manage the effect of new digital and non-digital business processes, new functional merits, changes in organizational structure and culture.
- Coordinate with and align department champions and key users on the delivery schedule of all project related activities of key digital and non-digital projects. Continuously monitor adherence to deadlines also ensuring quality deliverable as per project critical success factors. Report and escalate non-conformance and delays of deliverable as required and as per project charter.
- Ensure accurate and complete project documentation including, but not limited to scope, UAT and project completion sign offs.
- Ensure aligned and transparent project communication across all Amana business units, divisions, and countries of operation.
- Submit regular reporting and status updates to top management including, but not limited to project schedule, project budget and costs, project activities, project risks and change management activities. Ensure full project visibility at any given point.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the CEO and CIO.
For this role we would also consider Freelancers with a 1.5 to 2 years contract.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.