Visual Merchandiser | IKEA | Dubai Festival City (59802)
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on September 20, 2020
• Planning and coordinating the execution of accessory shops, shop windows, activity podiums, perimeter breaks, self-serve, Swedish Food Market and Exit Café displays in the IKEA.
• Ensuring the integrity of the IKEA concept and brand by following IKEA manuals to produce functional home furnishing solutions within the store.
• Ensuring in co-operation with the 1st Interior Designer that functional and inspirational display solutions are in line with running commercial activities.
• Together with the Sales and In-Store Logistics teams, implementing the projects or daily sales steering activities efficiently with the use of IKEA display solutions, communication and sales methods.
• Supporting the planning and implementation of the store commercial calendar.
• Ensuring cost-effective, safe and environmentally friendly display solutions implementation in line with local legislation.
• Resourcing and maintaining a detailed knowledge of home furnishing solutions within the local market.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.