Regulatory Affairs Coordinator - Temporary
at Galderma - United Arab Emirates in
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator - Temporary Full time at Galderma - United Arab Emirates in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 22, 2020
• Reviewing & compiling dossiers for registration/ re-registration/ variation for sites and products across Middle East region.
• Following up actively on all dossier submissions
• Endeavouring constantly to anticipate and respond to regulatory/ technical queries
• Achieving timely market-driven product submissions and registration approvals
• Meeting product re-registration deadlines for marketing authorisation renewals
• Maintaining an informed awareness of regulatory guidelines
• Coordination and communication between the corporate RA team and the distributors.
• Compilation of data for tender applications as requested by Marketing
• Archiving and maintenance of registration related documents & certificates
• Preparation, follow up and revision of new or modified artworks text
• Ensure that Artwork changes are approved & implemented on time to meet MOH commitments and local / corporate compliance guidelines
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.